CATsNAP is a private, volunteer based, 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
We are not funded in any way by tax dollars.
We rely exclusively on adoption fees, grants and donations and operate on a budget of less than $50,000 per year.
How Your Donation Can Help
- $30 – one month’s supply of anti-thyroid medication
- $30 – one month’s supply of prescription food
- $40 – one month’s supply of insulin and syringes for a diabetic cat
- $40 – Spay/neuter
- $90 – heart work-up including x-rays and ECG for one cat with a heart murmur
- $100 – full blood panel, including thyroid check
- $400 – Surgical repair for broken or severely injured leg
CATsNAP is registered as a tax exempt organization [501(c)(3)] with the Internal Revenue Service and is a registered charity in the state of Illinois with the Illinois Attorney General’s Office. Your donation is tax-deductible.